Electrical safety technology
Electrical safety technology
1. The insulation performance, mechanical strength, material structure and dimensions of special tools for electrical safety shall comply with the regulations, be properly kept, and strictly prohibited for use, and shall be regularly inspected and verified.
2. There must be two people working above the construction site.
3, the use of various types of power tools, should comply with the "Handheld Power Tools Management, Use, Inspection and Maintenance Safety Technical Regulations" (GB 3787) and accessories and small and medium-sized Construction Machinery regulations.
4. It is forbidden to take power or power off with the load on the line, and it is forbidden to live.
5. When preparing epoxy resin asphalt cable joints, the operation site should be well ventilated and wear protective equipment.
6. Melt the solder and tin block, and use the tools to dry to prevent splashing.
7. Do not use soldering containers to hold hot cable glue. When pouring at high altitude, there must be no one below.
8. The blowtorch shall not leak, leak or block, and shall not be ignited or used in flammable or explosive places. After the work is completed, extinguish the fire.
9. If someone gets an electric shock, immediately cut off the power supply, carry out first aid, and electrically catch fire. Immediately cut off the relevant power supply and use a fire extinguisher or dry sand to extinguish the fire.
10, install high-pressure oil switch, automatic air switch and other switching devices with return spring, the switch should be placed in the off position
11. When installing multiple power distribution boxes (disks), the fingers should not be placed at the joint of the two disks, nor should the touch screw holes be touched.
12. When the tracing is in the eye, the hammer should not be loose. The shovel should be free of curling and cracking, and wear protective glasses. When the floor and brick walls are pierced, no one should be near the board or behind the wall. Click here to download free construction technical information
13, manpower bending, should choose the venue to prevent slipping and falling, the face should be avoided when operating.
14. The bent sand of the pipe must be dried, the sand-filled shelf is erected firmly, and a protective barrier is provided. When hitting with a machine, you must not stand under the work. Cross-workers should be staggered when manually tapping. When the pipe is heated, there must be no one in front of the nozzle.
15. When the electrician is wearing the belt, it is not allowed to call and blow the nozzle to prevent the line from elasticating. When threading the wires, they should cooperate with each other to prevent the hand from being squeezed.
16. When installing the lighting circuit, the operator is not allowed to pass and stack the material directly on the ceiling or soundproof board. When passing, the scaffold should be laid on the big raft.
17. The poles are transported by trolley and should be bundled and fastened. When the person lifts, the action should be consistent, and the pole should not be too high.
18, artificial poles, the fork wood used should be strong and intact. When working, it is necessary to cooperate with each other and balance with force. Mechanical poles, with a rope on both sides. There shall be no people in the pit when the pole is poled. After the foundation pit is compacted, the fork wood or the tow rope shall be removed.
19. Before the pole is put on, the pole root should be firm and firm. When the root length of the old wooden pole is more than 1/8 of the diameter of the root, it should be strengthened before it can be used.
20, the lever operation foot buckle should be compatible with the rod diameter. With the foot pedal, the hook should be up. The seat belt should be placed in a safe and reliable place, the buckle should be fastened, and it should not be placed on the porcelain bottle or cross arm. Tools and materials are used to transfer ropes, and it is forbidden to throw them up and down.
21. The rod tightening line should be operated sideways and tighten the clamping bolts. Tightly angled wires should be operated on the outside. When adjusting the cable, there must be no one on the pole.
22, the wire or wire rope used for tight wire, should be able to withstand all the pulling force, and the connection with the wire must be firm. When tightening the line, there must be no one under the wire. When tightening the line in one direction, a temporary pull wire should be set in the reverse direction.
23. When wiring, every 2-3km of the line should be grounded once, and must be removed before power transmission. In case of thunderstorm, stop working.
24. The cable ends on the cable tray should be tied tightly. The pay-off frame and the jack should be set smoothly, and the reel should be rotated slowly to prevent the bar from falling off or dumping. The cable is laid to the corner and should be operated on the outside. The nails on the wooden plate should be unplugged or bent.
25. The metal casing of the pressure test equipment shall be grounded. Both ends of the equipment or cable under test shall be guarded or locked at the other end, and the instrument and wiring shall be inspected correctly.
26, electrical equipment or materials for non-impact testing, boost or depressurization, should be carried out slowly. If it is suspended or the end of the test pressure, the power should be cut off first, the battery should be safely discharged, and the high voltage side of the booster device should be short-circuited to ground.
27. When debugging the electric drive system and high and low voltage switches, the relevant switch handles should be removed or locked, and the warning signs should be hung to prevent misclosing.
28. Use a shaker to measure the insulation resistance and prevent people from touching the line or equipment being measured. After measuring capacitive or inductive equipment and materials, it must be discharged. It is forbidden to measure line insulation during lightning.
29. The current transformer is forbidden to open circuit, the voltage transformer is forbidden to short circuit and run in boost mode.
30. When electrical equipment and materials need to be discharged, wear protective protective articles and discharge them safely with insulating rods.
31. On-site power distribution and high-voltage equipment, no matter whether it is charged or not, single-person duty is not allowed to go beyond the barrier and engage in repair work.
32. When part of the power failure in the high-voltage live area, the human body and the live part shall maintain the safety distance specified in Table 40.0.31, and must be supervised during operation. Click here to download free construction technical information
33. In the indoor and outdoor high voltage parts and lines of the power distribution and distribution, when the power is cut off:
1) Cut off the relevant power supply, the operating handle should be locked or the nameplate should be hanged.
2) Insulation gloves should be worn during the power inspection, and the electroscope should be used according to the voltage level. The phases of each phase or the lines on both sides of the equipment should be checked separately.
3) After the equipment or line is confirmed to be unpowered, the equipment or line will be short-circuited to ground.
4) Install the grounding wire, which should be carried out by two people, first connected to the grounding end, followed by the conductor end, and the order of removal is reversed. Insulation and protective equipment should be worn when disassembling and connecting.
5) The grounding wire should use multiple strands of soft bare copper wire and special wire clamp with a section of not less than 25mm2. Grounding and short-circuiting are strictly prohibited by winding.
6) After the equipment or line is overhauled, the temporary short-circuit grounding wire can be removed after a thorough inspection.
34. Use insulated rods or transmission mechanisms to pull and close high-voltage switches, and wear insulated gloves. When operating outdoors during rainy days, in addition to wearing protective protective equipment, the insulating rods should have a rain cover and be monitored. It is forbidden to bring the load pull and close switch.
35. The protection of the metal casing of the electrical equipment should be in accordance with the provisions of the temporary electrical and electrical engineering for construction.
36. The rated current of the fuse (chip) used in electrical equipment should be compatible with its load capacity. It is forbidden to replace it with other wires.
37. Lighting switches, lamp sockets and sockets should be properly connected to the live and neutral lines.
1. The electricity used for electromechanical equipment and small electric tools shall comply with the requirements of this regulation and relevant standards and specifications, and shall be installed, dismantled and maintained by professionals.
2. The management of electromechanical equipment should be â€œfixed, fixed, and fixedâ€. It is strictly forbidden to operate electromechanical equipment without professional qualifications. Prior to the use of small power tools, users should be educated about safety technology and safety technical procedures.
3. Operators of electromechanical equipment and small power tools must wear personal safety protection products as required. The mechanical operator's clothing should meet the safety requirements, tight and tightly cuffed, not tied, and the female worker's hair should be in the working cap.
4. Before operating electromechanical equipment and using small power tools, check the power cord and safety protection device of electromechanical equipment and small power tools. Electromechanical equipment and small power tools with broken power cords or defective and fail-safe safety devices shall not be put into use without replacement or repair by professionals. At the end of the work, the power should be turned off and the switch box should be locked. Small hand-held power tools should be kept in a storage room.
5. Before the work, the machinery, instruments, tools, etc. must be inspected and confirmed to be in good condition. If there are requirements for trial operation, the test operation should be carried out according to the regulations, and the normal operation can be put into use.
6. Construction machinery and electrical equipment, small electric tools must not carry "sick" operation and overload operation. If abnormal conditions are found during operation, it should be immediately stopped for inspection. It is forbidden to scrub and repair when the equipment is running. It is strictly forbidden to extend the head and hands within the mechanical travel range during the operation. Repairs shall be carried out by professionals in accordance with the conditions specified in the original manufacturer's instructions or relevant standards and specifications, and no substitute parts or modifications or modifications shall be allowed.
7. New machines, machines that have undergone overhaul or technical transformation must be tested and commissioned in accordance with the requirements of the factory manual and the current industry standard Construction Machinery Technical Test Regulations (JGJ 34).
8. The electromechanical equipment and small electric tools on the construction site must be operated correctly and reasonably according to the technical performance, carrying capacity, use conditions and relevant provisions of this regulation as specified in the factory manual. It is strictly forbidden to overload or arbitrarily change or expand the scope of use. Instruments and related safety devices that require regular inspection and inspection according to regulations shall be inspected and tested regularly by units with statutory inspection and testing qualifications, otherwise they may not be used.
Porous Metal Filter Elements,Wedge Mesh Screen,Pleated Metal Filter Cartridges
Henan Sinofiltec Technology Co.,Ltd , https://www.sinofiltec.com